- News and Features ::
- Last Updated: Monday, 16 February 2015 22:00
- Warbirds of India
Back in September 2014, we reported on the handing over of Dakota IJ817 to the Bangladesh Air Force in Delhi. . It was publicly opened for display at the BAF Museum at Tezgaon on 15 February 2015. Air Marshal Enamul Bari inagurated the aircraft in the presence of Indian Air Force officials.
- Bangalore ::
- Last Updated: Sunday, 25 January 2015 23:36
Air Force Station Yelahanka is home to several warbirds - both old and new. We finally found out the history of this aircraft wreck. But wonder - was it scrapped?
- Bangalore ::
- Last Updated: Sunday, 25 January 2015 19:05
- Hebbal, Bangalore
Hawker Hunter F56a [A467], currently seen outside the Low Airspeed Test facility at the Indian Insitute of Science has a long and distinguished career in the IAF.
- Nasik ::
- Last Updated: Sunday, 11 January 2015 16:43
A rare Sukhoi-7U two seater trainer version is doing gate guardian duty at Ozhar's 11 Base Repair Depot
- Cochin ::
- Last Updated: Saturday, 10 January 2015 03:11
- Cochin International Airport
Cochin international museum is the first airport in India to have its 'own' museum dedicated to Aerospace heritage. It has opened in 2011 with modest objectives and an ex-IAF Iskra already on display.
- Orissa Towns ::
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 07 January 2015 04:37
MiG-21FL [Type77] C703 stands guard on a hill at the Biju Patnaik Aviation Museum at Sunabeda (Koraput) at the HAL Township.
- Rajasthan ::
- Last Updated: Saturday, 03 January 2015 00:11
Sainik School, Chittorgarh, established in 1961, is a military school based at Chittorgarh city in Rajasthan. It is home to two warbirds on its premises, A Gnat and a Harvard